Why Retail-Consumer-Based events still work
- Indonesia’s retail sector remains one of the most promising in Asia (Market Monitor, 2018)
- Indonesia is the 3rd largest Asian country in terms of modern retail sales growth (OPI Digital Group, 2016)
- Indonesia’s Retail market is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 15% until 2021(Business Wire, 2017) 5.1% Yearly retail sales growth 2016 – 2018 (Statista, 2018)
Why I SEE FEST is different from other festivals ?
- Delivering UNIQUE Customer Experience At I SEE FEST visitors can enjoy eight different sections & key features within the SenayanFest area. Set out as an outdoor festival, each section has its own special characteristics that will bring unique experience and joy to the visitors.
“Customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator by the year 2020” (KPMG Intl, Retail Trend, 2018)
- Celebrating DIFFERENCES – a hybrid festival, not only product sales Today, people come together to celebrate more unique interests, hobbies and passions. At I SEE FEST visitors can see more things and do more activities.
“With more things to see and do, attendees are more likely to come with a larger group of friends and family, stay longer, spend more,….” (Eventbrite, New Trends Consumer Events, 2018)
- Made in INDONESIA Through its ‘100% Indonesia’ programme, I SEE FEST will showcase some of the best local-Indonesian products in every section of the Festival. Furthermore, the show will feature Indonesian heritage and creative culture.
I SEE FEST (Indonesia Senayan Festival) 2019
27 September – 06 October 2019
GBK (Gelora Bung Karno) – Senayan, Jakarta
Opening hours :
Monday – Friday : 15.00 – 22.00
Saturday : 09.00 – 00.00
Sunday : 07.00 – 22.00
Admission Fee :
IDR 25,000 / person
AMARA Group, one of the foremost professional exhibition organisers in Indonesia. Throughout 2017, the group successfully managed 3,000 exhibitors from more than 10 industries and 1,5 million visitors. One of the group’s biggest portfolios is GIIAS (GAIKINDO Indonesia International Auto Show), occupying an area of 100,000 sqm and attracting more than 450,000 visitors.